Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Me and food

Food is my "other man" and he is really good to me.  So good.  He knows how to make me feel right.  How to lift my spirits.  How to turn my frown upside down.  Food is always available, never makes me cry.  He's there when I'm stressed and on the verge of snapping.  Always there. 

Food is my "abusive lover" always there to punch me in the gut with extra fat.  Always around to make my thighs spread.  And I keep coming back.  Like Rihanna says "that's alright because I love the way it hurts".

I love it a lot.  The most. 

Oh food.  We've got to do things differently you and I.  I need to build a different relationship with you without obsessing over you. 

Food... I think you and I need counseling.

Even though I know you do me so bad.. I want you right now.  Right.  Now.

1 comment: