Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Week 1 Results

And the results are in!  During week 1 I lost a whopping 1.2 pounds.  I will admit that this weight loss reflects my efforts.  I did right but I could've put in much more effort.  Other than my personal trainer toddler I did no exercise.  And my husband made hot links which I ate the night before weigh in.  And the night before the night before.  LOL.

Week 1 - Lost 1.2 pounds, Total loss 1.2 pounds, current weight 249.6
Starting Weight 250.8

Let us not speak of my pedicure situation. 
Tomorrow I start Couch to 5 K.  The obvious question is why?  I hate running.  But I also hate all exercise.  I'm kind of fascinated by running though, I'm not sure what is is, but I'm in awe of runners.  And I'm actually buying the app which is saying A LOT for me.  (Also saying a lot is the husband speaking to me in hushed tones because apparently looking for the right app was making me look crazy.  "Why are you doing that?!?" )

Ok, in the quest to be honest I didn't REALLY pay for it, I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas from work

1 comment: