Monday, July 22, 2013

BeFitin90 Day 1

I woke up at 4:30 this morning.

Then 4:35

Then 4:40

Then 4:45.

I'm using BeFit's BeFitin90 which is completely available on YouTube.  

A  few months ago I was able to do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred with little difficulty. Things are not the same.  Oh no!  My fitness level is currently -124

Today's Workouts:
  • Warm Up Workout (5:13) - You know you're in trouble when the warm up makes you do the "walking in a circle is still moving so you can't tell me I'm not".  The trainer's voice can be grating but isn't stab inducing. There are stretches and other stupid things the usual suspects to get your body warmed up.  I probably did about 65% of this.  Maybe.  
  • Chest, Legs & Buns (10:10) - I much prefer leg work to cardio.  Cardio makes me sad.  This also made me sad.  Ouch. 
  • Fat Burning Cardio (9:41) - Jumping Jacks.  I abhor jumping jacks.  I want to kick jumping Jack in the sternum.  They should have a really chunky person in these videos for inspiration.  She hasn't fallen out yet, I'm not going to fall out
  • Sports Stretch (10:48) - The most possible stretching.  I was really distracted because it's a bunch of football looking dudes stretching. There's a token girl but it was weird.  Big swole dudes shouldn't stretch on a video, it's unsettling.  I stretched, but I was confused.  
Day one wasn't as bad as it could've been.  I spent a lot of time 'walking it out'  but I made it through it.

One down, 89 to go.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!! The mental picture of "big swole dudes" stretching is gutting me right now...

    ReplyDelete