Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BeFitin90 Day 2

Day 2 was a definite improvement over day one.

Maybe because I got to sleep a little later, maybe because my body has decided, oh, we're doing this for real? I'm a sweaty person in general.  I don't know if this is something to be proud of, but it's true nonetheless.  After day two it looked like I just got out of the shower.

Today's Workouts
  • Warm up - (5:13) Same as yesterday, but with less walking around in a circle saying "they want me to do WHAT?!?!?!"
  • Back & Shoulders Workout (9:36) The big swole dudes are back!  But it's okay because they're working with weights.  Admittedly I did this weightless, partially because I didn't feel like going to find them in the basement, and partially because my arms are made of wet spaghetti and I knew just moving them would be enough. 
  • Cardio MMA Workout (9:51) This is my absolutely favorite. Maybe because I got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do when I was younger, maybe because I have violent tendencies, probably because I think I'm a warrior princess in my head.  I did this one with no stopping.  Mostly punching, it uses combos to keep you moving, jab-cross-hook-upper cut - knee to the face.  Knee to the face is my favorite.  I may need counseling. 
 
Inspiration!  Knee to the face!!!!
  • Yoga Basics (9:48) I was so looking forward to this.  I thought it was going to be nice and serene and thanks to the Wii I know a bunch of poses.  Heh.  These girls move fast.  F.A.S.T. I would've been content to do tree poses for 10 minutes but nope.  This is the one that made me sweat, but it a good way. 
Overall, I'm a bit sore, my hamstrings are definitely making their presence known but it's not excruciating at all.  Day 3 is a rest day, whoever made this program is a genius. 

2 comments:

  1. Hahah! Yay for exercise...a little violent tendency directed safely never hurt nobody..and this is coming from a counselor so I know what I'm talking about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks! I'm normalish!

    ReplyDelete